DIGITALIZATION OF BUSINESS
Digital Kit for SMEs and self-employed workers
Damavis, authorized digital agent for the Digital Kit program
We assist SMEs and self-employed workers in their digitalization process, helping them with advice and providing them with the necessary tools to implement technological solutions in their businesses.
What is the Digital Kit?
The Digital Kit is a financial aid program for SMEs and self-employed workers, promoted by the Spanish Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation, whose objective is to promote and facilitate the digitalization of companies.
For this purpose, more than 3,000 million euros have been provided from the Next Generation funds of the European Union as grants of up to 12,000 euros for SMEs and self-employed workers to implement technological solutions that will enable them to improve and grow their businesses.
Who can apply for the Digital Kit?
This program is aimed at small companies, micro-enterprises and self-employed workers, seeking to become digital, regardless of their sector or type of business, and with a number of employees between 0 and less than 50.
The maximum amount of subsidies will depend on the size of the company, with three segments established according to the number of employees:
What solutions are eligible?
Solutions for getting maximum value from data within the Business Intelligence and Analytics category are the following:
We organize, integrate and transform raw data into useful information and store it in the most appropriate format according to the needs of the company.
> From 2.000€
We apply Artificial Intelligence algorithms to the data, capable of making predictions through the analysis of patterns and trends.
> From 2.000€
We develop business intelligence tools such as dashboards to access at a glance to the main metrics and KPIs of the company to facilitate decision making.
> From 2.000€
Requirements for interested companies to participate in the program:
- To be a small company, microenterprise or self-employed worker (maximum 49 workers).
- To comply with the financial and effective limits that define the categories of companies.
- To be registered and have the minimum seniority established by the call for proposals.
- Not to be considered as a company in crisis.
- To be up to date with tax and Social Security obligations.
- Not to be subject to a pending recovery order from the European Commission that has declared the aid illegal and incompatible with the common market.
- Not to incur in any of the prohibitions foreseen in article 13.2 of the Law 38/2003, of November 17, 2003, General Law on Subsidies.
- Not to exceed the limit of minimum waters (small amount).
How to apply for the Digital Kit?
Read the Application Guide and complete the steps to apply for the program.
Once the concession is granted, the technological solution is chosen. The beneficiaries of the digital bonus will receive financial assistance for the digitalization of their business.
Want to know more?
Check out the official website of the program and contact us through the form below to digitalize your business.
Start getting more out of your data
We usually take one day to respond.